Assertive Oils For Sports, Dance and Work-Outs - 2
If you want to build yourself up, make up another bottle using 15 bdrops of eucalyptus and 15 drops of rosemary to 39ml base vegetable oil and use it in addition, every day for twq weeks, as an all-over body rub after the shower, after your run.If you want to build yourself up, make up another bottle using 15 bdrops of eucalyptus and 15 drops of rosemary to 39ml base vegetable oil and use it in addition, every day for twq weeks, as an all-over body rub after the shower, after your run.
When you use the following competition oil bear in mind that the essential oils have an effect on the psyche too, and inhale the aroma deeply. The formula should be reserved for the occasion of the big race because aroma sensitivity can become jaded and you want the rarity value to give you that extra boost.
The oil strengthens the muscular system and keeps the rhythm of the body flowing so that peak performance becomes easier. Rub the mixture all over your body before the event.
Runners' Competition Oil
|Diluted 1 dessertspoon vegetable oil|
Geranium oil provides an excellent remedy for 'jogger's nipple' which is caused by the action of material rubbing on the nipple for long periods of time. The discomfort suffered by long distant male runners, as well aaaas by women in all sports, can be quite considerable.Geranium oil provides an excellent remedy for 'jogger's nipple' which is caused by the action of material rubbing on the nipple for long periods of time.
The discomfort suffered by long distant male runners, as well aaaas by women in all sports, can be quite considerable.Clearly, all sportswomen should wear a good-fitting bra, but for all who have developed this probolem the answer is to add 5 drops of geranium oil to a teaspoon of vegetable oil and rub this around the area each day, especially before and after the sporting activity.The thrust of competition has always fuelled the determination of sportspeople to find preparations that will help their performance and keep their body in peak condition.
In days past athletes bathed in mint and balm to strengthen muscles and sinews, while today it is more likely to be baths to which the essential oils of ginger and black pepper have been added.
Nasturtium seed oil was used widely to ease tired, post-race muscles, whereas today physiotherapists and sports therapists choose eucalyptus oil, birch oil, wintergreen, tea tree or rosemary oils.
But Nasturtium seed oil is still an excellent muscle decongestant, and although it is no longer generally available you can make uyour own.
Crush a handful of nasturtium seeds in a pestle and mortar and add them to 250ml soya bean oil. Leave this to stand for seven days, filter, and use as required. Natural remedies go hand-in-hand with the standard methods of treating sports injuries and maintaining the well-being of the body which sport pushes to the limits of endurance, stamina and skill.
These methods are outlined in the next pages, and thereafter yyou will find various essential oil remedies and suggestions that will help you to be a winner in your particular field.
Reference: The Fragrant Pharmacy: Valerie Ann Worwood
- Stress and Sport - Aromatherapy
- Foot Care - 2 - Aromatherapy
- Foot Care - Aromatherapy
- Methods Of Treating Injury
- Assertive Oils For Sports, Dance and Work-Outs - 2
- Assertive Oils For Sports, Dance and Work-Outs
- Performance Stress
- Making Your Own Formulas to Treat Stress
- Stress - 3
- Stress - 2
- The Workaholic Heart
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) - 2
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME)
- The VDU
- Visual Stress
- Repetitive Strain Syndrome - 2
- Repetitive Strain Syndrome
- Back Problems
- Indirect Perfuming
- Two Brains for the Price of one
- Self-Hypnosis for Relaxation
- Interviews and Exams
- The Land
- The Hospital
- Contact Us
- The Factory
- Vaginal infections and inflammation
- The Vinegar treatment for Thrush
- Threat to the Forests
- Treating Acid Environments
- Your Basic Travel Kit - Tummy Troubles
- Thrush (Candida) Case History
- Applications For Your Basic Care Kit - 4
- Thrush treatment for Men- Women
- Fragrant Pharmacy
- Whooping Cough
- The Work of Anne-Marie Giraud-Robert
- The journey
- Bites and Stings - General Action - Your Basic Travel Kit
- Your Basic Travel Kit - Fevers
- Applications For Your Basic Care Kit - 3
- Your Basic Travel Kit - The Heat
- Pamela L. Crowell on the Prevention and Therapy of Cancer by Dietary Monoterpenes
- Your Basic Travel Kit
- Verrucas and Warts
- Sterol Insensitive HMG CoA Reducase
- Rabid Bites and Scratches - Your Basic Travel Kit
- Problems In Pregnancy
- Natural Plant Oils
- Brain Radiation-Discharge
- Little Things That Bite- Your Basic Travel Kit
We have 138 guests and no members online